DefenAge is proven in 15 clinical studies
#PoreEraser, #AcneMender, #WrinkleRemover, #MelaninMasker, #TreatmentMultiplier, #GlobalFixer
Comprehensive clinical trial
Journal of Drugs in Dermatology (JDD)
Original, Peer-Review Article
Multi-Center, Double-Blind, Vehicle-Controlled Clinical Trial of an Alpha and Beta Defensin-Containing Anti-Aging Skin Care Regimen With Clinical, Histopathologic, Immunohistochemical, Photographic, and Ultrasound Evaluation
Amy Taub MD, Vivian Bucay MD, Gregory Keller MD, Jay Williams PhD, and Darius Mehregan MD
Institutional Review Board (IRB) approval was obtained for this study and the study was performed using Good Clinical Practice Guidelines 21 as published by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Clinical Power Trio:
- 2-Minute Reveal Masque
- 24/7 Barrier Balance Cream
- 8-in-1 BioSerum
Participants of the placebo group received the identically packaged regimen without the active ingredients.
A 3-product skin care regimen globally improves the visual appearance of aging skin without irritation, dryness, or inflammation.
- Reduction in visible pores
- Reduction in visible fine and coarse wrinkles
- Reduction in visible oiliness
- Reduction in visible pigmentation
- Improvement in visible skin evenness
- Improvement in skin hydration
- Improvement in a number of other crucial skin’s qualities