This cute tube is a 2-week version of the 8-in-1 BioSerum, DefenAge's iconic bestseller. This patented technology, remarkably smart bio serum formula seems to understand your skin’s needs better than your DNA. Designed to activate, orchestrate, and energize the skin, this biologically advanced, anti-aging, and cream-like serum concentrate provides an unprecedented concentration of defensin molecules contained in the Age-Repair Defensin® Complex. Dermatologists and aesthetic professionals name defensins as a perfect retinol alternative and the 8-in-1 BioSerum as a retinol or bakuchiol serum replacement. The best part? Results are equal to eight separate serums. Get your best skin ever with 8-in-1 BioSerum.
Read expert opinions here.
How Our Bio Serum Works
The DefenAge 8-in-1 BioSerum works by improving smoothness and rejuvenating the overall health and appearance of the skin. It also helps
- • Rejuvenates smoothness. Improves overall visible skin health and quality.
- • Minimizes the look of fine lines, wrinkles, pores, and skin pigmentation and discolorations.
- • Promotes radiance and revives the skin’s natural moisture for an ultimate glow.
- • Brightens the overall skin tone and clarity and enhances skin luminosity.
- • Renews the feeling of skin firmness, elasticity, and texture.
- • Helps improve the appearance of skin redness.
- • Promotes the skin barrier and skin immunity.
Why 8-in-1 BioSerum Is Different
Our bio serum is an excellent retinol and bakuchiol serum alternative. We’ve combined advanced, targeted treatment with established and validated science to bring you a skin care product that is unlike any other on the market. Here’s what makes 8-in-1 BioSerum different.
- • Contains five times more defensin molecules than any other formula.
- • Light-weight application; “you don't feel it when you're wearing it”.
- • Effective and safe for the entire face, including the delicate skin around the eyes and lips, and the neck and décolleté.
- • High-performing on crepey thin skin on the neck and arms.
- • Fast-acting anti-aging — first results are seen within a few weeks.
- • Perfect as a daily skin care product for both men and women.
- • Effective for all stages of skin aging, including for people above 70.
- • Non-irritating and gentle on sensitive skin, unlike retinol.
- • Tolerated by all skin types, including those with rosacea and melasma.
- • Highly effective for pre- and post- aesthetic procedures to achieve the optimal outcomes, including microneedling and fractional and resurfacing laser treatments. Primes the skin to a quick and robust response. Optimizes healing and minimizes the risk of acne break-outs post-procedure.
- • Effective in preparing skin before fillers — start using four to six weeks before procedures.
- • DefenAge's most “likable” product with the most impressive consumer feedback.
Made in the U.S.A.
Add These Moisturizers to Your BioSerum Routine:
Ten Specific Ways Leading Dermatologists Recommend Using the 8-in-1 BioSerum:
- For daily use. It’s lightweight. “You can’t even feel it when you’re wearing it.” Dermatologist Vivian Bucay, MD
- For sensitive skin. It delivers anti-aging results but it’s “not irritating like a retinol or acids.” Dermatologist Anne Chapas, MD
- For older age. Even old skin has young dormant cells that can be turned on by defensins. “We saw a marked difference at 2 months” in a 73-year-old patient. Dermatologist Angela Bowers, MD
- For better skin quality, including firmer skin, fewer fine lines, more luminosity and clarity, and a reduced appearance of pores. Dermatologist Anne Chapas, MD
- After microneedling, patients are “less likely to break out with acne post treatment.” Dermatologist Vivian Bucay, MD
- “4 to 6 weeks before having filler procedures” to prep the skin and enhance results. Dermatologist Kathleen Welsh, MD
- Before and after ablative skin treatments, which “primes skin to respond more quickly and robustly, healing faster.” Dermatologist Steven Swengel, MD
- To target specific areas, including around the eyes and lips. Dermatologist Angela Bowers, MD
- Beyond the face: on the neck and décolleté. Dermatologist Steven Swengel, MD
- For crepey thin skin on the neck and arms. Dermatologist Kathleen Welsh, MD
How and Why You Should Add the 8-in-1 BioSerum to Your Skincare Regimen?
Dermatologists agree, if you do one nice thing for your skin this year - introduce it to defensin-molecules. Defensins can be incorporated into your existing skincare regimen and do not conflict or compete with other skincare. Whether it’s CHANEL or Clinique, incorporating DefenAge + Defensins can actually enhance the skincare you already know and love.
Consumer survey says that 93% of consumers who use CHANEL
skincare also like the results they see with DefenAge!
/ Survey 2019, data on file /
“Why do CHANEL users like DefenAge? – this is simple – DefenAge’s defensins multiply the effect of other skincare. …Ironically, DefenAge skin care has no competition on the skincare market because it enhances any other skin care brands. Much like laser treatments and microneedling, the topical application of defensins causes our body to message ‘preserved,’ healthy cells to create visibly new skin. I recommend the BioSerum to my patients to activate their “skin’s memory”, triggering skin to look younger, twice a day – in the morning and evening by applying just one drop of DefenAge BioSerum over the moisturizer of their choice,”
Check with us, what other skincare than CHANEL can be combined with DefenAge's defensins for more glowing skin.
Opinions and Stories
by Veronica Webb, supermodel mom and influencer
Aging powerfully is as much about your attitude as it is about the skincare products you use. Veronica Webb, supermodel, mom, influencer, and beauty writer talks dermatologist recommended anti-aging clean beauty serums, moisturizers, and cleansers. Veronica shares her take simple safe and healthy confidence-boosting skincare routines that make a daily difference. Read more ...
by Eliza Cabana, aesthetic and skin rejuvenation guru
Don’t want to give up your Chanel (or other) skincare product for something new? With DefenAge, you don’t have to! One expert explains how you can combine your favorite products with the DefenAge line to get all the benefits of both. Read more ...
by Eliza Cabana, aesthetic and skin rejuvenation guru
Who doesn’t love a good anti-aging cream? But will it actually turn back the clock for your skin? One expert shares her perspective on the “anti-aging” misnomer as well as tips for what steps you can take to get the most out of your skincare routine. Read more...
DefenAge’s 8-in-1 BioSerum may be lightweight, but it packs more Defensin molecules than any of DefenAge’s other products. Age-Repair Defensins wake up dormant cells to make brand-new, healthy cells. The result is skin that looks brighter, smoother, and firmer. If you don’t want to use retinol, try the dermatologist recommended skin care from DefenAge, including 8-in-1 BioSerum. Age-Repair Defensins are just as effective as retinol. Read more...
The best anti aging skin care products will help your skin look brighter, smoother, plumper, and reduce the appearance of wrinkles. But if you want to truly maximize the product’s effectiveness, there are several things to keep in mind. Using skin care products that address signs of aging is a commitment, but it’s worth it when you start seeing results. Read more...
DefenAge’s Anti-Aging Serum: A Spring Skin Care Must-Have
The 8-in-1 BioSerum, anti-aging serum, from DefenAge is a best-selling product with the highest concentration of Age-Repair Defensins. Defensins are molecules that prompt dormant cells to make brand-new, healthy skin cells. DefenAge is the only brand to use Age-Repair Defensins, a proprietary ingredient. The result is new skin cells that look younger and healthier. DefenAge’s products don’t merely cover signs of visible aging.
Daily: AM | PM
Place a pea-size amount of serum onto fingertips. While skin is still moist, lightly massage with fingertips first around eyes, then over entire face. Use a second drop on neck and décolleté. Follow with sunscreen.
Suitable for all skin types.
For external use only. Keep out of eyes. If product enters eyes rinse thoroughly with water. Discontinue use and consult a physician if irritation or allergy develops. Keep out of the reach of children.
The 8-in-1 BioSerum is ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested safe for contact lens wearers. Clinically proven effective. The 8-in-1 BioSerum and its key defensin-based ingredient have been tested in 7 clinical studies.
The 8-in-1 BioSerum was tested in a comprehensive, multi-center, double-blind, placebo-controlled dermatology safety and efficacy study as a part of an anti-aging skincare regimen. The study design, raw data, results, and conclusions are published in peer-reviewed Journal of Drugs in Dermatology (Taub, A., MD, Bucay, V. MD, Keller, G., MD Mehregan, D., MD, Williams, J., PhD; 2018, p. 426-441). The data from pilot open-label and following pilot double-blind efficacy studies are on file.
Additional opthalmology and irritation-safety studies of the 8-in-1 BioSerum were performed by a third-party clinical center.
The concentration range of defensin-molecules infused into Age-Repair Defensin® complex have also been tested in independent clinical safety studies.
All clinical studies were conducted in US-based clinics located in California, Illinois, Texas, and New Jersey in accordance with federal and local regulatory requirements and Good Clinical Practice. The clinical study protocols and study executions were reviewed and monitored by independent Institutional Review Boards.
We are proud to report that all clinical studies returned an outstanding safety and efficacy product profile.
KEY PERFORMANCE INGREDIENTS & TECHNOLOGIES
Age-Repair Defensins® | 5X | DefenAge's Exclusive
promotes new skin • anti-aging on a global scale • retinol alternative
Defensins are natural molecules. They signal our body to create new skin by activating the dormant reserves of "fresh" and young cells. DefenAge contains an identical copy of human defensins made via bio-synthesis; defensins are exclusive to DefenAge.
hydration • firmness & elasticity • brightening
Niacinamide soothes, revives the skin’s natural moisture barrier, renews the feel of skin firmness and elasticity, and brightens overall skin tone.
Hyaluronic Acid | Low Molecular Weight
• hydration •
Promotes hydration and improves texture for remarkably smooth and even skin.
• skin calming & soothing •
Keeps skin calm. Strongest, fastest, most effective soothing ingredient from the sea.
Fine Blends of Natural Antioxidants, Enzymes
and Hydrating Technologies
antioxidants • hydration • soothing
Our “know-how”-protected, advanced and powerful blends of antioxidants and enzymes address environmental cell damage and defend against free radicals. They brighten, clarify and energize the skin for a revitalized radiance and luminosity.
The cleanliness of our products is DefenAge’s philosophy. We do not use “convenient” ingredients that have compromised safety, and before we add any component into our formulas, we perform comprehensive research around it. To review the full list of ingredients that are excused from DefenAge, please go to our Clean Beauty page. In addition, this product does not contain fragrance.
The bottle and box are fully recyclable, please recycle.
Not tested on animals.
Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Sinorhizobium Meliloti Ferment Filtrate, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 20, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Phospholipids, Alpha-Defensin 5, Beta-Defensin 3, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Sodium Hyaluronate, Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract, Sea Whip Extract, Ergothioneine, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Offinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ubiquinone, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Albumin, L-Alanyl-L-Glutamine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Lecithin, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Phytic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride.
This product does not contain retinol and should not be considered as a retinol serum.
Quality guaranteed ONLY when sold by defenage.com or authorized professionals, otherwise it may be counterfeit, black market, old or improperly stored or handled.
Quality is NOT guaranteed when sold by Amazon, eBay or other unauthorized sources.